Clyde Porpoise cic is focused on the research and conservation of marine species in the Clyde and surrounding seas. We conduct surveys to obtain information on marine mammal distribution and abundance. Scientific data is being used to support and advocate for meaningful conservation measures.
What we do
- Marine survey of the Clyde and surrounding seas.
- Environmental Education, participation and outreach.
- Encouraging sustainable use of our seas.
- Research collaboration and partnership.
- Support ecosystem approach within marine management.