Clyde Porpoise CIC is focused on the research and conservation of marine species in the Clyde and surrounding seas. We operate a survey vessel to obtain information on marine mammal distribution and abundance. Scientific data is being used to support conservation measures and inform marine management policy.
What we do
- Marine survey of the Clyde and surrounding seas.
- Environmental Education, participation and outreach.
- Promoting sustainable ecotourism.
- Research collaboration and partnership.
- Support ecosystem approach within marine management.
- Environmental consultancy and acoustic monitoring.